2014/03/28

Unit 5.6th grade

 Temario de 6º
UNIT 5  LIFE AT HOME
VOCABULARY:  Housework  House chores 1
-make my bed, tidy my room, do the washing up, empty the rubbish bin, lay the table, look after my brothers and sisters, housework activities.
-Went, said, gave, had, got, made, tidied, did,
First, then, next, finally.
-What´s wrong with you? What´s the matter ?I’ve got a(n) stomach ache, headache, earache,backache, toothache
 Parts of the body .Revise    .-What’s the matter?, I’ve got a(n) (stomach ache), Well, I’m not surprised At the chemist´s
ESTRUCTURAS COMUNICATIVAS
-Past simple irregular: affirmative and negative.
 Irregular verbs1 2 3
  I went to the cinema last year
She didn't go to the cinema yesterday
-Past simple irregular: all forms + questions
Did yo go to the park yesterday?
-What time did you get up....?
What time did you have...(your breakfast)?

DEBES SER CAPAZ DE:
1. Hablar de lo que hizo ayer la gente y a que hora.
2. Hablar sobre enfermedades comunes y dolores.
3. Responder a preguntas sobre sus labores  de la casa en el pasado
Life story
Ficha 1   ficha 2
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario